"The key is to communicate the need state, or the motive, or the frustration that's going to lead [customers] to seeking out our products. We want to include that when we are talking about our shoppers."
—Adam Spriggs, founder, Nucleus Maximus
Part 1: The art of product positioning
- Organize your thoughts to communicate what you are taking to the marketplace.
- The details set your product apart from your competition.
Part 2: Pursue the larger opportunity
- Decide what space your brand will own before you choose how to market it.
- Define the attributes that make your brand unique.
Part 3: Relate your product to your customers
- Know what problem your brand solves and explain why customers will want it.
- Structure your thoughts so you can share your message efficiently.
This session—What's Your Why? Articulating Brand and Product Proposition in Real Time—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2018. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.