“In business, marketing and life, focus is power.”
—Joshua Tabin, Wild Zora
- After experiencing success with brand visibility and selling in various brick-and-mortar stores, Wild Zora started to lose money quickly. The team decided to change strategy and put the brick-and-mortar retail on autopilot to focus on digital marketing.
- They were selling about $3,000 a month on Amazon and within nine months of honing a digital strategy, they started selling more than $3,000 a day on the online platform.
- In digital marketing, there are many channels and they are all interrelated. Tabin explains why you have to work on every channel.
- An in-depth view of Wild Zora's strategy in each digital marketing channel.
- How to start creating an entrepreneurial operating system (EOS).
This session—Keynote: Digital Marketing--Getting It Done—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2019. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.