"It really is a transformational moment within our industry to see so many people coming together with the goal of trying to bring transparent non-GMO labeling to our consumers."
—Sara Newmark, New Chapter
Part 1: Context and challenges
- Background on the Non-GMO Project (NGP) and the Coalition for Supplement Sustainability (CSS).
- The vast internal and external challenges that were faced to verify vitamins and supplements.
Part 2: Learning and growth
- How competitors worked together toward a common goal.
- What was learned through the process and the comprehensive system that emerged.
Part 3: Outcomes and implementation
- Administrative outcomes that have been established for the future.
- Current changes to the NGP and how you can get involved.
This session—Vitamins and Supplements Going Non-GMO—was recorded at Natural Products Expo East 2016. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.