Wixon, a manufacturer of spices, flavors, and technologies for the food and beverage industry, has introduced its latest blends to topically season salty snacks, offering dessert tastes for any time of day.
This is in addition to the nearly 1,000 new flavor systems Wixon develops each year, allowing customers to choose from its extensive list of flavor profiles or customize their own. The company is also adept at creating non-GMO, organic, gluten-free, and natural specialty snack innovations—extending product lines and meeting the demands of growing market segments.
The new topical seasonings can be adapted to a variety of industries, such as foodservice and consumer products, and include:
- Banana Split: Reminiscent of the favorite sundae, this makes snacks indulgent, with flavors of cocoa, pineapple, strawberry, and banana.
- Chocolate Coconut: Coconut blends with cocoa to create a seasoning with tropical flair.
- Cookies & Cream: This rich concoction of chocolate, cream, and vanilla makes snacks taste like a treat.
- Maple Caramel: Make ‘popables’ luscious with brown sugar, maple sugar, butter, and caramel.
- Mocha Cayenne: A combination of sweet and spicy, this topping features cocoa, cream, sea salt, smoked paprika, and chipotle chili pepper, plus instant coffee for a kick.