Known for its luxe brands of personal and beauty care, Clotho Corp. has introduced Veradent, a line of all botanical-based tooth and oral care products featuring the cleansing properties of Aloe vera.
Veradent is manufactured by Specchiasol, based in Italy, and Clotho Corp. has the exclusive North American marketing rights to its brands Homocrin and now Veradent.
The Veradent line is all-encompassing with selections for specific consumer concerns.
• Veradent Total Protection Toothpaste helps fight against bacterial damage.
• Veradent Sensitive Toothpaste is geared for the millions of individuals who have painful gum sensitivity upon contact with hot or cold foods and beverages.
• Veradent Whitening Toothpaste promotes shade lightening of teeth.
• Veradent Fresh Mint Mouthwash is alcohol- and saccharin-free and formulated with fruit and natural ingredients to freshen the mouth and fight bacteria.
According to Packaged Facts, the oral care market is worth $7.5 billion at retail, and headed for $8.9 billion by 2012, according to a recent report from Packaged Facts. “At Clotho Corp. out mission is to help innovate the energetic naturals industry with new products and next-generation technology to keep the segment growing,” says Vlad Shenker, President of the company. “Our manufacturers are also relying more heavily on packaging to help differentiate their products and communicate their benefits. These are all the right tools to bring our Veradent brand into widespread and reliable use among consumers here in the U.S.”
The Veradent line contains 100 percent pure Aloe Vera juice that replaces water in conventional toothpaste formulations. The products are also free of fluoride and sodium lauryl sulfate.
Ingredients in the Veradent line include:
• 100% PURE ALOE VERA for its soothing action
• Co-Q10 helps keep gum healthy
• Tea Tree Oil a natural antiseptic
• Silicon for its natural whitening action
• Horse Chestnut for healthy gums
• Mint and Menthol for fresh breath
• Sage for purifying and refreshing
• Rosemary for oral cavity hygiene
Shenker added that the line will be supported by trade and consumer advertising, and a support brochures and beautiful countertop displays. MSRP range between $7.50 and $8.00.