February 12, 2010 Ogden, UT —Mineral Resources International, Inc.(“MRI”) announced today that its line of all-natural, premium mineral supplements invented by the Andersons, the originators of full-spectrum mineral and trace element supplements from Utah’s Great Salt Lake, will now be distributed by Nature’s Best, the Natural Products Distributor®. These products include Anderson’s Concentrated Mineral Drops (CMD)™, OmniMin™, FortiSalt™, elete Electrolyte Add-In™, and tablytes™.
The Andersons continue to use their all-natural, solar-evaporation process, and MRI’s supplement formulas are manufactured in a cGMP-registered facility certified by NSF International.
“We are very excited to work with Nature’s Best,” said Val John Anderson, Executive Vice-President and Director of Sales and Marketing for MRI. “We have wanted to make our products available through Nature’s Best for quite some time now. We know based on feedback that retailers love to work with Nature’s Best and appreciate the convenience, support, and professionalism they offer. We are honored to partner with them to distribute our high-quality supplements.”
The MRI-manufactured products (and item numbers) that Nature’s Best will be selling include the following:
• Anderson’s Concentrated Mineral Drops™ (Nature’s Best Item #: 225-540): The original, all-natural, low-sodium, full-spectrum, solar-evaporated mineral and trace element formula sourced from Utah’s Great Salt Lake. Generally Recognized as Safe and passes the Food Chemicals Codex’s heavy metals safety test. Anderson’s CMD features premium glass packaging and a measured dropper to ensure precise dosing (no more counting drops).
• OmniMin™ (Nature’s Best Item # 225-565 & 225-557): Offering superior value in a low-sodium, full-spectrum mineral and trace element formula—available in a 60- or 216- day supply. Also Generally Recognized as Safe and passes the heavy metals safety test.
• FortiSalt Gourmet Mineral Supplement (Nature’s Best Item # 225-524 & 225-532): Don’t salt your food—FortiSalt your food™. Reduce sodium consumption and enhance the flavor and nutritional profile of foods with balanced RDAs of essential minerals and trace elements.
• elete Electrolyte Add-In™ (Nature’s Best Item # 225-573 & 225-508): The original, clinically tested, pure electrolyte add-in that can be used to add electrolytes to any food or beverage and makes pure electrolyte water that tastes like water.
• Tablytes (Nature’s Best Item #225-516): The most complete electrolyte tablet available on the market balanced for athletes and those who perspire significantly, all at a great value.
MRI encourages retailers to look to Nature’s Best for their March discount. For further information, including product samples, literature, staff trainings, etc., please contact MRI at 1.800.731.7866.
About Mineral Resources International, Inc.:
Founded through a parent company formed in 1969 by the Anderson family, Mineral Resources International, Inc. (MRI) (www.mineralresourcesint.com) specializes in developing, manufacturing, and distributing noteworthy nutritional supplements in liquid, tablet, and powder delivery forms, integrating naturally occurring minerals and trace minerals harvested from Utah’s Great Salt Lake. Through its close relationship with NorthShore Limited Partnership, its exclusive supplier and the only government-inspected, food-grade, solar evaporation mineral harvester on the Great Salt Lake, MRI goes to great lengths to ensure an all-natural, GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) mineral and trace element product while maintaining consistent standardization, concentration, and balance in each lot. MRI manufactures a complete line of innovative dietary supplements ranging from multi-vitamins to targeted nutritional formulas using all-natural ionic minerals. In addition, MRI provides a complete portfolio of premium, all-natural ionic mineral ingredients for use in supplements, functional beverages and foods. MRI’s products are sold worldwide through a variety of distribution channels including natural products, specialty retail stores, and natural health care practitioners.
About Nature’s Best, the Natural Products Distributor®:
Serving the needs of health and natural product retailers in the Western United States, Nature’s Best is the largest privately owned wholesaler-distributor of health and natural food products in the country. Nature’s Best is a Certified Organic Distributor, which insures the integrity of all of its organic products. The mission of Nature’s Best is to be the best wholesaler-distributor of health and natural food products in the eyes of our customers, suppliers, and employees.