Nutrition Capital Network welcomes investors to attend its 13th international investor meeting on Oct. 28 to 29 in San Francisco.
NCN XIII features 24 investment-ready companies professionally screened and coached by NCN's 17-member selection committee.
Since NCN’s inception in 2007, 44 percent of NCN’s 308 presenting companies in the nutrition and health and wellness industry have secured financing or completed a transaction.
The day-long investor presentation and one-on-one meetings are preceded on Monday, Oct. 28 by NCN's Health & Wellness Investor Forum V, an interactive education and networking conference from 1 to 5:30 p.m., followed by a reception and dinner.
Agenda, registration and snapshot profiles of the presenting companies are available at nutritioncapital.com/NCN_Fall_Meeting_Agenda.
AND… don't forget NCN’s Ingredients & Technology Investor Meeting V at SupplySide West in Las Vegas on Nov. 13, 2013.
This is our annual ingredient, science and technology presenters looking for capital and development partners. Go to nutritioncapital.com/NCN_at_SupplySide_Fall.
Snapshots of invited NCN13 Presenters as of Oct. 10
- Developer of innovative, branded, allergen-free snack foods
- Natural chicken fingers, chicken meatballs and chicken wings
- Cultured dairy products: Shots and Indian-style yogurt drinks
- Specialty vegetable and casava chip and snack manufacturer
- Sustainable production of rare, high-value bioactives via plant cell culture
- Gluten free mac and cheese and new line targeting hispanic community
- Personalized nutrition product and health information data mining.
- 3-5 mil fast growing superfood/chia bar and snack brand
- 15 mil negative calorie beverage
- Premium, on-trend, organic hard ciders
- 2-3 million 3-ingredient natural fruit bar
- 20-30 mil branded natural popcorn snack manufacturer
- 15-20 million local farm delivery company in west/mountain states
- 3-5 mil fully integrated online practitioner supplement company
- Location-enabled mobile and web application for natural products
- LA-based fast casual cafe launching line of packaged products
- Patented, innovative fresh-food vending machine with real-time data
- 10-15 million natural, healthy products with captive distribution and DTC network
- Innovative indoor urban farms with fresh produce delivered local chefs/restaurants
- Algae ingredient for animal and human health
- 3-5 mil organic cotton apparel: underwear, pajamas, socks
INVESTORS may register to attend with Grant Ferrier on 619-295-7685 x15 or by email to info @ nutritioncapital.com.
Investor attendance requires registration and payment of $2,500.
Attendees may consider a Cornerstone Investor membership that allows multiple entries to each of the three NCN investor meetings and access to dealflow and industry data.
Individuals, angels and small family funds may qualify for a discount.
NCN Sponsors and Partners
NCN investor meetings are presented in association with
NCN Investment Banking Partner: Partnership Capital Growth Advisors
NCN Law Firm Sponsor: Venable LLP
NCN Government Trade Partner: New Zealand Trade and Enterprise
NCN Life Science Partner: SPRIM
NCN Digital Media Partner: Jeff Smith Consulting
NCN Communications Partner: Christie Communications
NCN Technology Commercialization Partner: Specialty Nutrition Group
NCN Cornerstone Investors
2013 Members: Abbott Nutrition, Alliance Consumer Growth, Alticor, Avrio Ventures, BASF, Bayer, Bruckmann Rosser Sherrill, BYB Brands, Cargill, Castanea Partners, Catterton Partners, VEB/Coca-Cola, DSM, DuPont Nutrition and Health, EandA Industries, Encore Consumer Capital, Evale Holdings, Herbalife, The Hershey Company, Ingredion, Inventages, The Kellogg Company, MidOcean Partners, MOM Brands, Nestlé, NGEN Partners, PepsiCo, Pharmavite, Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing, Soho Flordis International, Seventure, Sherbrooke Capital, Stratum Nutrition/Novus, Suan Farma, Tate and Lyle Ventures and Unilever.