The Natural Products Association (NPA) welcomed 13 new members to the organization in December 2014. These members are part of the more than 180 companies that have joined NPA since Daniel Fabricant, Ph.D., rejoined the association to become CEO and executive director earlier in the year. The new members include:
- Custom Essence, Somerset, N.J.
- Scorpion Sales & Ent. LLC, El Paso, Texas
- Elliott Organics Inc., Wheatley Heights, N.Y.
- dicentra, Toronto, Canada
- Natural Grocers, Lakewood, Colo.
- BioPQQ, New York
- A Healthy Alternative, LLC, Jamaica, N.Y.
- Best Life PharmaNaturals, Tempe, Ariz.
- Nanosphere Health Sciences, Greenwood Village, Colo.
- RKL Consulting, Los Angeles
- Strictly Gluten Free, East Northport, N.Y.
- Jacobs Compliance Services, Vista, Calif.
- Nature's Pharm, Lafayette, Ind.
“It is our pleasure to welcome these new members to NPA as we enter the new year with a full agenda on all fronts,” Fabricant said. “Each new member makes a difference for our organization and the industry as a whole, contributing to NPA’s advocacy, regulatory, education and communications efforts intended to protect and grow the natural products industry. We look forward to working with both new and returning members on the issues facing our industry in 2015.”
All new members to NPA are printed in the quarterly member newsletter, NPA NOW. New members will also be highlighted on NPA’s social media accounts and in future press releases, as well as in the new “Member of the Week” recognition. For more on NPA, please visit NPAinfo.org.