The Natural Products Association (NPA) is pleased to announce the newest members from the natural products industry to join the organization:
- Acupuncture Atlanta, Atlanta, Ga.
- Aisle7, Portland, Ore.
- EPatentManager, Virginia Beach, Va.
- Euroasia's, Mumbai, India
- Healthy Living Organic & Natural Market, Lakewood Ranch, Fla.
- Helen B Gerhard LLC, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Herbs N Health, La Romaine, Trinidad
- Imagenetix Inc., San Diego, Calif.
- Miracle in the Green, Winter Springs, Fla.
- MyChelle Dermaceuticals, Lakewood, Wash.
- Nutralaws Inc., Loxahatchee, Fla.
“We are pleased to welcome our newest members from November,” NPA CEO Daniel Fabricant, Ph.D., said. “We look forward to working on behalf of these new retailers and suppliers, and anticipate many good things to come as we collaborate and build toward our common goals of natural and healthy products for all. As we close out the year, we are grateful for all of the contributions are members have made for the success of the industry and eagerly anticipate many more in 2015.”
All new members to NPA are printed in the quarterly member newsletter, NPA NOW. New members will also be highlighted on NPA’s social media accounts and in future press releases.