BOULDER, COLO., (June 18, 2008) – New Hope Natural Media’s Nutrition Business Journal® (NBJ) announced the launch of its new Website today. The site—located at www.nutritionbusinessjournal.com, creates a comprehensive, one-stop portal for the latest statistics, news and analysis about the $93.9 billion U.S. nutrition industry.
“We are excited about the launch of our new site, which takes the business of providing detailed market research and consulting services for decision-makers in the nutrition industry to a new level,” said NBJ Publisher & Editorial Director Patrick Rea. “Our hope is that NBJ’s customers will be impressed with how intuitive and easy to use the new nutritionbusinessjournal.com is.”
The new site offers the following upgraded features:
• A subscriber-only area filled with free data charts, industry presentations and reports
• Updated articles, data charts, Web seminars and news stories organized by industry sub-category, including Supplements; Raw Materials & Ingredient Supply; Natural & Organic Foods; Natural & Organic Personal Care; Healthy, Lesser-Evil & Functional Foods; Global Nutrition Industry; Direct to Consumer; and Complementary & Alternative Medicine
• A user-friendly search tool that makes it easy to search the hundreds of articles and data charts in the NBJ archive
• A regularly updated blog that features expert analysis on the latest industry news
• Easy access to current and past Nutrition Business Journal articles
“This new Website makes a subscription to NBJ that much more valuable,” Rea added.
Nutrition Business Journal is an executive newsletter for decision-makers in the natural, nutrition and complementary and alternative health industries. NBJ's exclusive research and editorial focus on the strategic issues of the nutrition industry has made it a leading business intelligence resource for subscribers since 1996. To purchase detailed market research reports, subscribe to the NBJ, or sign up for the NBJ's free weekly e-newsletter, please visit www.nutritionbusinessjournal.com . NBJ also hosts the NBJ Summit, an invitation-only retreat for C-level executives in the nutrition industry each July. For more information, visit www.nbjsummit.com.
New Hope Natural Media (www.newhope.com), a division of the Penton Media, Inc., is the leading media resource and information provider for the natural, organic and healthy products industry with print, in-person/event, and e-business products and services. Penton Media, Inc. is the largest independent business-to-business media company in the United States, serving more than six million business professionals every month. The company’s market-leading brands are focused on 30 industries and include 113 trade magazines, 145 Websites, 150 industry trade shows and conferences, and more than 500 information data products. Headquartered in New York City, the privately held company is owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP, and its coinvestors. For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.
# # #