Growth in the natural and organic products industry continues to outpace conventional as companies large and small find innovative ways to meet changing consumer demand.
Growth is just one piece of the industry’s story, however, and this session will explore how companies can—and are—using their growing might to create positive disruption in the consumer goods marketplace.
In this session, you will learn:
- What product categories and channels are fueling the most significant growth for the natural and organic products industry and why.
- Which trends are driving growth and connecting with consumer demand.
- And how industry can harness three powerful macro forces—policy, social influence and M&A—to disrupt for good.
- Carlotta Mast, senior vice president of content and insights, New Hope Network, Informa Global Health & Nutrition Network
- Cynthia Barstow, marketing faculty, University of Massachusetts, Amerherst, Founder & Executive Director, Protect Our Breasts
- Gina Asoudegan, vice president, mission and innovation, Applegate
- Hank Cardello, senior fellow and director, Food Policy Center Hudson Institute
- Maryellen Molyneaux, founder and managing partner, Natural Marketing Institute (NMI)
- Meghan Ayles, Influencer Networking, Protect our Breasts, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Join the conversation on Twitter with #ExpoEastTrends.