The new look of NFM is launching in 2012.
Why are we changing?
We’re changing because you asked us to. In a recent reader survey, many retailers commented on the fact that the magazine is too big at its current size and also lamented the environmental consequences of having such an oversized publication. The new format will still be larger than a typical newsstand magazine; however, it will be much easier to read and travel with.
Even though NFM will be slightly smaller, our readers will be getting more…
- More sections showcasing new products
- More connectivity to the people of our industry, showcasing retailers and industry leaders
- New content formats that provide real-world solutions to real retailer problems
- More insights from retailers who are shaping the future of natural product sales
- More advocacy on the issues that matter to retailers most
We’re redesigning NFM cover-to-cover to bring readers and advertisers broader and deeper editorial coverage of the rapidly changing natural, organic and healthy products marketplace.
Look for the new NFM in 2012
<new logo from Dave Levine>