Thanks for watching the livestream of Natural Products Business School at Expo East.
Natural Products Business School is a full day of learning and networking designed to provide entrepreneurs with targeted, in-depth solutions to common business challenges. An inspiring Keynote Kickoff from Josh Tetrick of Hampton Creek starts the day, followed by deep-dive learning blocks on the topics of product development, sales, distribution, operations and manufacturing issues. We’ll also feature several entrepreneur success story snapshots of hot young brands getting it right.
9:05-9:45 Keynote Kickoff - Josh Tetrick, Hampton Creek
9:45-11:15 Branding and Marketing Block
- 9:45-10:15 Building Premium Value for Your Brand - Bill Capsalis and Kay Allison, Boulder Farm Team
- 10:15-10:45 Trying to Change the World? How to Grow an Authentic, Ethical Brand - Gillian Christie, Christie Communications
- 10:45-11:15 Labeling Insights: How to Avoid Landing in Legal Hot Water, Dan Williams, Faegre Baker Daniels
11:15-11:30 Networking Break
11:30 -12:30 Manufacturing, Operations and Supply Chain Block
- 11:30-12:00 How to Work with your Co-Packer - Jeff Grogg, JPG Resources
- 12:00-12:30 Operations Financials; Margins, Projections and Promotions - Stew Bishop, Consumer Consulting Group
12:30-1:30 Networking Lunch
1:30-3:00 Sales and Distribution Block
- 1:30-2:00 Create a Winning Distribution Strategy - Bob Burke, Natural Products Consulting.
- 2:00-2:30 A Brand's Guide to Amazon, eCommerce and the Future of Retail - Dan Harari, BrandFWD
- 2:30-3:15 Retail Relationships: How to Get Your Buyers to Love You - Mathis Martines, Kroger, Bill Crawford, New Hope Natural Media, Jeremiah McElwee, Thrive Market (formerly with Whole Foods Market)
3:15 -3:45 Fundraising Basics: When Your Business Needs Capital - Matt Stamski, Faegre Baker Daniels.