Eden Foods, Inc.
701 Tecumseh Road
Clinton, Michigan 49236
Contact: Richard Miller, national sales manager, [email protected], 517.456.7424 ext 253
Joann McCabe, sales department office manager, [email protected], 517.456.7424. ext 23
Eden Foods is a 42-year principled natural food manufacturer with more than 250 organic, ethnic, specialty and gourmet pure foods. “Still doing what we set out to do, getting the best food possible and sharing it with others.”
• Azure Standard
• DPI Specialty Foods
• Falcon Trading
• Jerusalem Foods
• Nature’s Best
• Tree of Life
What makes this company unique:
• The finest food that we can find from trusted growers and handlers. Shortcuts are never allowed. A long-standing local first, sustainable purchasing policy.
• EDEN food is never adulterated with chemicals, preservatives, irradiation, colorings, refined sugars, or genetically engineered ingredients.
• Organic beans, chilies, refried beans and rice & beans, 33 varieties, in custom cans with bisphenol-A (BPA) free linings since April 1999.
• GEO free policy since 1993.
• Zero tolerance policy for irradiated foods since 1988.
• ALL soy and other beans are U.S.A. family grown.
• Full transparency – complete disclosure of ingredients and all handling.
• Seventy-seven percent of EDEN foods are North American family farm grown, 82 percent certified organic, and 92 percent kosher.
• EDENSOY is the first and only soymilk in North America to be Verified
Non-GMO by the Non-GMO Project. EDENSOY is the highest ranked organic soyfood brand of the 62 brands in North America through independent evaluation by the Cornucopia Institute.
• All EDEN organic food meets and exceeds requirements for USDA organic, but Eden chooses not to use the seal because their seal does not begin to represent Eden standards of organic authenticity.
• Selected the best food company in the world and the third best company overall by The Better World Shopping Guide.
• Organic pest management practices at all facilities.
• Company wide commitments to reduce, reuse, recycle, and rethink practices.
A principled natural food company, independently owned and operated for 42 years. Offering over 250 foods ~ natural, organic, ethnic, specialty, and gourmet. Direct purchasing available at access.edenfoods.com.