How to navigate Natural Products Expo West
Natural Products Expo West 2018 marks the opening of the expanded Anaheim Convention Center. Along with the expansion come some notable changes throughout the expo campus. Here’s how to navigate the new.
IDs and badges. Arrive in Anaheim and grab your badge right away. You will need it and picture ID to explore expo. Badge pickups are located at the convention center’s arena, Anaheim Hilton, in the white tent on Convention Way between the Clarion and the Marriott, between the Marriott and the convention center, in the Hyatt Hotel and at Angel Stadium.
Hot Products Pavilion. Find the newest products in the new North Halls. Get to these two levels by crossing the skybridge from the main building or entering at ground level into the building across from the arena. Get a jumpstart here as this area opens Thursday, a day before the main floor. But it also closes a day early. It will not be open Sunday.
Main show floor shifts. Things have shifted inside the main convention center area, too. Some categories have moved to the opposite side of the show floor. Here’s where to find what you are looking for:
• Engredea and supplements: Hall D
• Business solutions: Hall C
• Health and beauty and natural living: Hall B
• Organic: Hall B
• Natural and specialty foods: Halls A, B and Arena and Arena Lobby
Hall E and Level 300. Expect Hall E (the lowest level in the Anaheim Convention Center) and level 300 (a couple of elevator rides up) to be vibrant areas with more hot products.
Conference. Find all education in the Anaheim Marriott.
Coffee. Coffee. Coffee. We know the morning mantra. Count on your in-room coffee offering to get you started. You might even want to bring some extra from home if it takes more to rev up your day. If only a latte will do, schedule time (a lot of it) to stand in line at the Starbucks locations in the Marriott (between the lobby and the conference center) and in the Hilton, off the main lobby near the food court. You can also find coffee and caffeinated concoctions inside the Anaheim Convention Center. Look for coffee bars near the entrance to Hall A (shh, this is the secret spot often with the shortest line) and across from the Hall C doors.
• North side. The outdoor area on the north side of the convention center is where you’ll find additional networking opportunities, activations, and a second stage featuring live music and speakers.
• Grand Plaza. Catch some fun and take a moment to rest and soak up the California sunshine in the plaza between the convention center, Marriott and Hilton. The large central stage features music throughout the convention. Be sure to explore the outdoor booths, and mark your calendar for the nightly concerts and morning yoga. You can also find food trucks behind the stage.
• The Park. Find food truck action featuring local faves as well as special national appearances in “The Park,” across Hotel Way from the Hilton.
• Fresh Ideas Tent. Focus on organic and start off expo right with the Fresh Ideas exhibit open only 12:30 to 5:30 p.m. Thursday, March 8.