Get your botanical ID questions answered here...and be in compliance with all of the federal regulations regarding ingredient identity!
- How do I substantiate my usage of a particular method to FDA during an inspection?
- There's an exemption on 100 percent identity testing in cGMPs for ingredients-when and how can that be used?
- What is the best technology to use for XYZ herb identification and why?
- What are the practical business considerations (costs, time, etc.) for using an in-house lab versus a third-party/contract laboratory given the size of my business?
- What is the difference between a "scientifically valid" method and a "validated method" for identity?
- I have an ingredient for which there is no AOAC or other method available-what do I do?
- I have more than 200 herbs in my product-can I use one test method for them all? Which one's should I consider using?
Learn the answers to these as well as any and all other questions you have about botanical identification at the AHPA Botanical Congress. This highly interactive, full-day intensive provides you with access to an esteemed faculty to help you fulfill the requirements of good manufacturing practice (cGMP) regulations related to the analysis of botanicals.
JUST ADDED! AHPA General Counsel Anthony Young of Kleinfeld, Kaplan & Becker joins the faculty to answer your regulatory questions!
Congress-style sessions offer interactive Q&A opportunities where you can get answers to your specific questions about testing requirements for verification of botanical ID and to ensure in-process and finished product specifications are met. This includes likely topics such as methodology, analysis and the most appropriate testing equipment to use based on your ingredients. In addition to these interactive regulatory panel sessions, attend and participate in practical workshop sessions with representatives from the following:
- National Institutes of Health Office of Dietary Supplements
- National Institutes of Science & Technology
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Botanical Liaisons
- Bruker BioSpin
- CAMAG Scientific Laboratory
- NSF International
Tickets are only $349 for this interactive, hands-on day of botanical identity!
To register for the 2013 AHPA Botanical Congress, visit the AHPA website.