Probiotics and Omega-3s are two leading segments of the global dietary supplement industry. However, in China the growth and understanding of these ingredients have not yet reached their full potential. This is mostly due to China's strict regulatory environment for dietary supplements, which has curtailed investment in R&D and market entry endeavors.
For this reason, the U.S.-China Health Products Association is organizing the China International Probiotic and Omega-3 Industry Summit in order to promote and share valuable industry information as well as bring the industry together. The conference is scheduled for June 23, 2015, and will be held at the Marriott Renaissance Yu Garden Hotel in Shanghai, China. The timing is strategic as it is the day before the FiAsia/CPHI/NPC Expo held June 24 to 26, 2015, in Shanghai. For international companies, it is a great opportunity to attend an excellent conference followed by three days visiting the Expo.
USCHPA is joined by the following global industry partners to make this event a success:
- China Clinical Nutritional Alliance
- China Gate Consulting
- Euromonitor International
- Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3s
- International Probiotic Association
Attendees will be from both international and domestic ingredient as well as finished product manufacturers, so there will be ample opportunities to network and explore business opportunities.
Topics covered during the event:
- Global market trends of both probiotics and omega-3s
- China registration and approval processes
- Insights to China's new food safety law and its impact on dietary supplements
- Introduction to China's growing cross border and B2C e-commerce platforms
- Health benefits and current research of Probiotics
- Health benefits and current research of Omega-3s
The one-day event is followed by a two-hour cocktail networking party held on the 21st floor of the hotel overlooking the historic Yu Garden and Shanghai's famous skyline.
For more information on attending, visit uschinahpa.org or contact the association at firstname.lastname@example.org.