Matts Johansen, who took over as Aker BioMarine's CEO on June 9th, has appointed a new executive management team to chart and manage the company's course for the future.Effective immediately, the following people have joined Aker BioMarine's executive management team:
- Todd Norton, will lead Aker BioMarine's global nutraceuticals sales. He comes from the position of Vice President Business Development, Aker BioMarine US, and has been with Aker BioMarine since 2010.
- Sigve Nordrum, will be in charge of global animal nutrition sales. He comes from the position of SVP Sales, Qrill, and has been with Aker BioMarine since 2007.
- Trond Atle Smedsrud, will lead a new function focusing on product management and value creation for Aker BioMarine's customers. Trond Atle comes from the position as Head of Field Sales Development & Support in Coca Cola Enterprises and begins September 2015.
- Torbjørn Furuseth, will lead Aker BioMarine's innovation and R&D activities. Torbjørn comes from the position of SVP Innovation and has been with Aker BioMarine since 2014.
- Kristine Hartmann, will manage and facilitate the strategic change program aimed at setting the course for the company going forward. Kristine comes from the position as VP Business Processes, and has been with Aker BioMarine since 2011
- Fredrik Nygaard will continue as CFO. Fredrik has been with Aker BioMarine since 2009.
- Per Olav Utby, will continue to be in charge of all onshore operations. Per Olav has been with Aker BioMarine since 2014.
- Webjørn Eikrem, will continue to manage Aker BioMarine's offshore operations in Antarctica. Webjørn has been with Aker BioMarine since 2006.
"Today we are proud to have built a solid business that is recognized as a leader in the krill segment. Now it's time to set our sights on the future," said Matts Johansen, CEO, Aker BioMarine. "I'm proud to have a team of individuals, each recognized as leaders within their field, and all with a passion and drive to take our krill business to the next level."