Harvest Hill Beverage Co., based in Stamford, Conn., and a portfolio company of Brynwood Partners VII LP, announced that it has completed the establishment of its senior executive team. Harvest Hill was formed by Brynwood VII in June 2014 to acquire Juicy Juice, the iconic 100 percent juice brand, from Nestlé USA. The following executives have joined the company:
Salvatore DePrima − president and CEO
- Most recently worked at IRI as an executive in the Client Insights Group
- Previous experiences at Cadbury Schweppes/Mott's LLP USA business and Dr Pepper Snapple Group
James Sheppard – chief financial officer
- Most recently a Principal with Beechwood Advisors LLC
- Previous experiences at Fairleigh Dickinson University, Legends Hospitality LLC, Vitamin Shoppe Industries Inc., Deer Park Spring Water Co. and the Western Union Co.
Richard Hubli − senior vice president of operations
- Most recently worked at High Ridge Brands Co., a Brynwood Partners VI L.P. portfolio company, as vice president of operations
- Previous experiences at The Colgate-Palmolive Co., Cadbury Schweppes/Mott's LLP, Nestlé USA, PepsiCo Inc. and General Foods' Maxwell House unit
Ilene Bergenfeld − chief marketing officer
- Most recently worked at PepsiCo Inc. as senior director in the Global Snacks and Beverages Group
- Previous experience at Mott's LLP, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, American Home Products and The Colgate-Palmolive Co.
David Champlin − senior vice president of sales
- Most recently worked at Nestlé Waters USA as the national sales manager of Drug and Natural Foods Channels
- Previous experiences at Veryfine Products Inc. and Mott's LLP
Sal DePrima commented, "With over 60 years of combined beverage experience, we plan to leverage Juicy Juice's core nutritional and wellness attributes to restore growth to this strong franchise." Added Henk Hartong III, chairman of Harvest Hill and chairman and CEO of Brynwood Partners, "We are delighted to have attracted such a talented management team to Harvest Hill, a business that we plan on aggressively growing both organically and through strategic acquisitions."