INSIDER editors scoured the expo halls at Natural Products Expo West 2019 looking for exciting trends and innovative products. In this episode of the Healthy INSIDER Podcast, Sandy Almendarez, editor in chief, and Rachel Adams, managing editor, review trends seen at Expo West. They discuss:
- How the keto diet trend is impacting product innovation;
- The insurgence of oat milk in the growing dairy-alternative beverage market; and
- Widening solutions to support the microbiome.
Links are resources:
- Legal Expo West 2019 trends: CBD craze and FDA Commissioner resigns – podcast
- Top Expo West 2019 trends: Protein, coconut, digestion and philanthropy – podcast
Got feedback? Email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet to @NatProdINSIDER using the hashtag #INSIDERpodcast.
This piece originally appeared on Natural Products Insider, a New Hope Network sister website. Visit the site for for more global nutrition industry news.