In case you missed it, Pitch Slam is one of the most anticipated and highly-attended events at Natural Products Expo West. For 2023, 192 brands submitted an application package to New Hope Network in hopes of becoming one of the top 10 semifinalists. Check out our 2023 lineup:
- Val Emanuel from Rif Care.
- Danny Walsh from Peak State Coffee.
- Farrah Moussallati Sibai from Afia Foods.
- Brittany Masters from Roam Free Ranch.
- Albert Liu from TwentyFifty Fork.
- Yasameen Sajady from Maazah.
- Richard Demb from SuperNatural.
- Chennelle Diong from Good Love Foods.
- Mehek Khera from Niramaya Foods.
- Leisa Hirtz from B Free Cup.
With only three minutes allotted per pitch, each founder presents their brand’s story, sales and market data, and future outlook to a panel of five judges. Our judges are given four minutes to pose questions to each presenter before narrowing down the semifinalists to a final five. The remaining finalists compete head-to-head in a lightning round in hopes of winning more than $30,000 in services, including a free booth at the 2024 Expo West, from New Hope Network. Each brand is judged based on the following criteria: innovation, inspiration, integrity, product differentiation, scalability and market viability, branding/packaging/storytelling, and team dynamic.