2019 Supplement Business Report
Known as go-to source for data and insight on the supplement industry, the NBJ Supplement Business Report is now published in an optimized fit-for-purpose format designed to make must-know business intelligence easy to access and easy to act on. The design overhaul was based on feedback from the NBJ community and incorporated everything that the NBJ and New Hope team have learned from serving the industry.
New features include direct and detailed commentary matched to data charts, product picks that best demonstrate market opportunities and “action item” call-outs specific to pivotal business roles.
A selection of more than 100 data charts and graphs includes:
• US Natural and Organic Products Industry Sales by Product Category, 2007-2021e
• US Vitamin Sales and Growth, 2007-2021e
• US Mineral Growth by Product Category, 2007-2021e
• US Herb and Botanical Sales and Growth, 2007-2021e
• US Sports Nutrition Sales and Growth, 2007-2021e
Important insights crucial to product development and deployment include:
• Which ingredients are on the decline and which products show accelerating growth?
• Which product category is strongest in which channel?
• How does pending regulation affect the risk/reward balance for hemp and CBD products?
• Is synthetic biology a threat to the supplement industry?
• How do millennials view and use dietary supplements?
• How do consumers really feel about taking another pill?