Did you miss the October 29 Webinar? - Changing Supplements Market: Bull or Bear? Click here to View the Archive
The Changing Supplements Market
Regaining Trust & Adjusting to Shifting Demand
Over the last 21 years, sales of supplements more than quadrupled and consumers gained access to hundreds of new supplement brands and products. During that same time, however, the industry endured the high-profile ban of ephedra, the damaging impact of negative research studies and intensifying media scrutiny.
Though there may be significant headwinds in the near term, industry also faces great potential as science discovers clear and compelling links between nutrition, the gut microbiome and the possibilities of personalized medicine. But to achieve that future potential, industry must strive to maintain the confidence of consumers and practitioners and successfully navigate these troubled waters today.
We hope you fins the content provocative and invite your comments. We will continue to cover developments within industry as coalitions and new strategies develop.
Essential resources on The Changing Supplements Market:
In this webinar, we'll talk about the industry numbers and delve into these questions:
- Rising awareness of nutrition’s link to health boosts interest in higher quality foods – is it reducing supplement demand?
- Is growing demand for supply chain transparency forcing industry to address product quality concerns?
- Do gaps in the current regulatory framework for the supply chain need to be addressed with new regulations, or adapting existent?
- Can innovations in product formulation and concept address shifting consumer preferences?
- Will improved supply chain standards weed out the problems and make way for the best products and improved consumer confidence? Register today!
FREE Digital Guide
- 2 Introduction
- 4 Section 1: The Supplement Consumer
- 10 Section 2: Debating DSHEA
- 14 Section 3: Revisiting Quality, Methods and Testing
- 22 Section 4: Next Steps—Maturation of an industry
- 23 Section 5: Supplements and the media
- 26 About Our Sponsors
The INFOGRAPHIC - The Changing Supplements Market: From Market Forces to Inductry Needs - provides an excellent at-a-glance tool to share with your networks and educate customers. Use it online and print it for easy sharing!