For nearly 40 years, SuperNutrition, based in Oakland, Calif., has been producing nutritional supplements to support a healthy lifestyle. At this year’s Natural Products Expo West, SuperNutrition will debut SimplyOne Heart Smart at booth #1379—the first formula of its kind to support cardiovascular health.
SimplyOne Heart Smart’s patent-pending nutrient combination of vitamins A (retinol), D3, and natural K2 (MenaQ7™) supports arterial flexibility and elasticity, healthy blood pressure (already within the normal range), overall cardiovascular health, bone strength, and the potential to have a longer, healthier lifespan.
Heart Smart at a glance:
- Supports arterial flexibility and elasticity, healthy blood pressure (already within normal range), and overall cardiovascular health
- Clinically proven: delivering natural vitamin K2 (MenaQ7) with a full 90 mcg per tablet, a clinically significant dose
- Supported by studies, including the Rotterdam Study of more than 4,800 adults
- Primary function: directing calcium into bones and teeth where it belongs
- Patent-pending: nothing on the market combines these three nutrients targeting heart health
- A delicious chewable wild-berry tablet, made with a natural base of heart-healthy D-ribose, organic blueberry juice powder, and organic beet root powder
Book Signing: SuperNutrition’s Booth #1379
Joining the SuperNutition team is Dr. Dennis Goodman, currently the director of Integrative Medicine at New York University in New York City, where he also serves as Clinical Associate Professor and Cardiologist in the Department of Cardiology and Preventative Medicine. Dr. Goodman will be hosting a book signing for his recently published book “Vitamin K2: The Missing Nutrient” on Friday, March 6th and Saturday, March 7 from 1 to 2:30 p.m.
Cofounder and Director of Science and Education Michael Mooney shares, “The landmark Rotterdam Study showed evidence that higher dietary intake of K2 (MK-7) is associated with life-extending cardiovascular health.”
Q & A: SuperNutrition’s Booth #1379
Dr. Leon Schurgers has researched vitamin K for over 10 years. He is the senior scientist at the world-renowned Cardiovascular Research Institute at the University of Maastricht. Dr. Schurgers was a co-author of the landmark Rotterdam Study and several other ground-breaking publications, and is a world authority on vitamin K2. He will be present for a press meet and greet on Friday, March 6 and Saturday, March 7 from 2:30 to 4:00 p.m.
Space is limited and press are urged to rsvp to both events to Leigh-Anne Anderson, Gauger + Associates, [email protected], Tel. 310-990-5752.
"We're pleased to add Heart Smart to our growing list of innovations," says SuperNutrition CEO Kathy Mooney. “Vitamin K2's ground-breaking benefits for cardiovascular health are even better when used in tandem with vitamins A (retinol) and D3. The synergy will likely prove to be one of the most significant nutritional breakthroughs in heart health in the 21st century. This changes everything!”