For nearly 40 years, SuperNutrition, based in Oakland, Calif., has been producing nutritional supplements to support a healthy lifestyle. This January, in preparation for American Heart Month, SuperNutrition debuted Heart Smart, a revolutionary new all-natural supplement.
Heart Smart’s patent-pending nutrient combination of vitamins A, D3 and natural K2 (MenaQ7) supports arterial flexibility and elasticity, healthy blood pressure (already within normal range), and healthy bones. Heart Smart revolutionizes the natural heart health category, with the first formula to utilize the heart health benefits of K2. K2 is no longer simply a bone health vitamin.
- Supports arterial flexibility and elasticity, healthy blood pressure (already within normal range), and overall cardiovascular health
- Clinically proven: Delivering natural vitamin K2 (MenaQ7) with a full 90 mcg tablet, a clinically significant dose
- Supported by studies, including the Rotterdam Study, of more than 4,800 adults
- Primary function: directing calcium into bones and teeth where it belongs
- Patent-pending: nothing on the market combines these three nutrients targeting heart health
- Chewable and delicious naturally made with a tablet base of heart-healthy D-ribose, organic blueberry juice powder and organic beet root powder
Cofounder and Director of Science and Education Michael Mooney says, “Vitamin K2’s revolutionary cardiovascular benefits are truly realized when K2 is accompanied by enough vitamin A as true retinol (not beta-carotene) and vitamin D3. This is because the vitamin K2-dependent proteins that support cardiovascular and bone health are optimally created when enough A and D are present. The landmark Rotterdam Study showed evidence that higher dietary intake of K2 (MK-7) is associated with life-extending cardiovascular health.
Mooney further notes, “Taken with a potent daily multivitamin, such as SuperNutrition¹s Simply Ones, Heart Smart will optimize the potential cardiovascular benefits of K2.”
"We're pleased to add Heart Smart to our growing list of innovations," says SuperNutrition CEO Kathy Mooney. ³Vitamin K2's revolutionary benefit for cardiovascular health is even better when used in tandem with vitamins A (retinol) and D3. The synergy will likely prove to be one of the most significant nutritional breakthroughs in heart health in the 21st century. This changes everything!”