Twenty years after the passing of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act (DSHEA), consumers still have concerns about the safety of supplements; some don't even know that the industry is regulated. Connect directly with potential customers to answer their top questions about the quality and safety of the products you manufacture and stock during our August 27 Twitter chat.
Date: August 27, 2014
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
2. Log into our Twitter Chat Room. Or you can choose to follow the hashtag #SupplementSafety on your mobile phone or Twitter app.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #SupplementSafety hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.
Questions? Tweet us @newhope360 or leave them in the comments.