Education covers breadth-of-market intelligence
New Hope Natural Media is enhancing its Amsterdam event by bringing together important industry players to debate strategic issues and discuss the future of the industry. The result is a combined event called the European Health and Nutrition Convention, aimed at every part of the value chain. It will include both Natural Products Expo Europe and SupplyExpo 2004 to produce the only end-to-end business-to-business event in Europe.
In June 2003, Natural Products Expo Europe and SupplyExpo attracted more than 2,700 visitors from more than 70 countries.
New products from all over the world
Visitors will find the latest innovations in natural products including:
- Vitamins, minerals and supplements
- Food: natural, organic, functional, vegetarian, low-carb, speciality
- Personal Care: skin, cosmetics, hair
- SupplyExpo: natural ingredients, formulas, packaging
- Nature?s Plus
- Aubrey Organics
- Face Laboratorio
- Gluten Free Foods
- Simply Asia/Thai Kitchen
- Aloecorp Atkins
- LHS Arkopharma
- Pont Packaging
- Higher Nature
- Dabur India
- Media Power
Manufacturing and Supply Seminars
This two-day series of show-floor educational seminars is for product developers, brand managers and senior executives who want to stay on the cutting edge of new product development.
The Manufacturing and Supply Seminars include the latest ingredient science, product formulations, regulatory trends and market case studies.
- New dietary ingredients ? Is science driving sales in Europe?
- Marketing food supplements
- Functional foods in Europe
- Building successful brands
Expanded Conference Program
Retail and Distribution Seminars. Targeted at European mass and speciality retailers and distributors, this series of show-floor seminars and workshops will tackle important issues affecting the retailing of nutritional products and topics, including:
- Improving store profits with strategic category management
- The future of speciality stores
- Marketing accurately to the new European natural consumer
- Health motivations and purchase influences of European consumers
- Category-specific retailer workshops on food and dietary supplements
- Natural personal care
- Functional and health foods
- Strategies for educating consumers
Food for the Future Forum. An exclusive two-day summit limited to 250 delegates. The Food for the Future Forum, programmed by New Hope and Dutch-based specialist food consultants Aurelia!, brings together senior management from the European food industry.
The format will be interactive and include keynote addresses, leadership panels, round table discussions and workshops on a variety of important topics facing the natural and nutritional foods industry, including:
- The impact of EU regulations governing the health of functional foods
- Examination of economic realities for Europe?s nutrition companies
- The mainstreaming of the organics business across Europe
- Performance reviews of key segments including food supplements, functional foods and organics
- An examination of changes and new directions in consumer preferences toward health foods and organics
- The impact of climate change on health
For more program details or for FREE entry to the show, register now at www.expoeurope.com and save ?60