New Dr. Shahani book on probiotics reveals what goes on inside
your gut that can have major effects on your health
Walnut Creek, CA — Cultivate Health from Within: Dr. Shahani’s Guide to Probiotics, an educational, eye-opening new book on probiotics, is the culmination of four decades of scientific research by Dr. Khem Shahani.
Recognized as the foremost pioneer in probiotics, Dr. Shahani’s studies to determine the value of probiotics to humankind resulted in his discovery of the DDS-1 strain of L. acidophilus, which was followed by decades of research proving its superior beneficial properties on our overall health.
Cultivate Health from Within is the culmination of Dr. Shahani’s life’s work. This comprehensive, easy to read book provides a straightforward discussion of such questions as:
• Is the overuse of antibiotics in America resulting in a strain of ‘superbugs,’ which are attacking the population?
• How do probiotics build your immune system?
• How do probiotics counteract the effects of stress and anxiety?
• How do the circadian rhythms of the human body impact the ecology of the human gut?
• Are all probiotics alike?
What the experts say:
“Cultivate Health from Within: Dr. Shahani’s Guide to Probiotics covers an extremely important aspect of medicine, health and longevity.” — Dr. Frederic J. Vagnini, Director of the Cardiovascular Wellness Centers of New York, and a best selling author.
“An outstanding guide to a critically important health topic” — Christiane Northrup, M.D., NY Times Bestselling author.
Probiotic supplementation is vital to promoting good health and Cultivate Health from Within is an essential reference tool for retailers, health practitioners and consumers.
This book educates readers on how to use probiotic supplementation in order to:
• Slow or prevent the onset and progression of disease
• Alleviate anxiety
• Produce natural antibiotic-like agents
• Assist digestion of fats and carbohydrates
• Lower cholesterol and improve HDL/LDL ratios
• Reduce likelihood of menopausal symptoms and osteoporosis
• Fight fungal, yeast and Candida infections
Read Cultivate Health from Within and open your mind to a new type of alternative and holistic medicine that is being praised in the health supplement and scientific community. Visit www.nebraskacultures.com for more information.
# # #