FAST FACT SHEET
- Nexrutine® is a significant improvement in the supplement market providing the benefits of an effective natural anti-inflammatory product with the added advantage of addressing stress-induced pain.
- Nexrutine® is the first and only botanical extract complex containing proprietary patent-pending biologically active constituents from the Phellodendron amurense plant that promote the healthy functioning of cytokines and prostaglandins, specifically reducing the expression of the COX-2 enzyme (associated with inflammation) while protecting COX-1 enzyme activity (associated with a healthy gastrointestinal lining).
- 86% of subjects taking Nexrutine® felt that the product was gentle on the stomach (while the popular NSAIDs are known to cause gastrointestinal irritation) and 79% of subjects agreed that Nexrutine® helps avoid or relieve general aches and pains associated with physical activity or over exertion.
- Select fractions of the herb found in Nexrutine® collectively function to inhibit COX-2-related gene expression and provide pain and inflammation relief. RESULT: A reduction in joint pain associated with exercise, greater flexibility, and relief from general aches and pains, naturally.
- Nexrutine® offers an intelligent approach to maintaining the healthy metabolism and activity of prostaglandins and leukotrienes- key compounds associated with stressed, damaged and/or inflamed tissues.
- Nexrutine® is not a stimulant- on the contrary; it offers an anti-inflammatory effect without the related central nervous system stimulation associated with Phellodendron amurense. RESULT: A greater sense of well-being, restful sleep, and a natural and healthful reduction in perceived pain normally associated with joint inflammation.
- Researchers and clinicians worldwide recognize the link between exercise-related stress and pain, and the actions of COX-2 enzymes. Nexrutine® offers a proven safe, fast acting and non-sedating means of reducing pain and inflammation normally associated with exercise and other strenuous physical activity.