Nutrition Business Journal (NBJ) today announced the release of its 2008 Raw Material and Ingredient Supply Report. The new 440-page research report provides new data on the 2007 markets for ingredient and raw material in supplements, functional foods, personal care and other specialty applications.
“The business of nutritional raw material & ingredient supply is a lesser-researched part of the nutrition industry value chain,” noted Nutrition Business Journal editorial director Patrick Rea. “We’ve made it our specialty to shine light on this part of the nutrition industry and try to make sense of the global supply landscape as it pertains to the U.S. market for nutrition products.”
In this report you will find:
• In-Depth analysis of the dietary supplement supply chain, focusing on Raw Material sales to Manufacturers & Manufacturer Wholesale Sales to the Consumer Level.
• Detailed sections for all supplement subcategories, including: vitamins, herbs & botanicals, minerals, sports nutrition, meal supplements and specialty supplements. Special sections for functional food and natural & organic personal care supply are also included.
• 1-Page business profiles of more than 150 ingredient supply and contract manufacturing companies serving the U.S. market; including raw material sales by product, company bio and recent news.
• Regulatory analysis including a look at ingredients being sourced from China and the issues that arose in 2007.
• Analysis and input from industry experts concerning
• **Newly released** Sales figures for the entire Nutrition Industry Value Chain for 2007
• Leading Raw Material & Ingredient Suppliers: 2000-2007
• Profiles of # of Raw Material & Ingredient Suppliers
Nutrition Business Journal guarantees a broad and deep analysis of the supplement, functional food and personal care supply industry as part of this web seminar. Get the latest commentary on trends and competitive analysis on individual raw material and supply categories and discover the major factors affecting growth in 2006, 2007 and 2008. In addition, NBJ will present the leading U.S. supplement supply companies for 2006.
Nutrition Business Journal is an executive newsletter for decision-makers in the natural, nutrition and complementary and alternative health industries. NBJ's exclusive research and editorial focus on the strategic issues of the nutrition industry has made it a leading business intelligence resource for subscribers since 1996. To purchase detailed market research reports, subscribe to the NBJ, or sign up for the NBJ's free weekly e-newsletter, please visit www.nutritionbusinessjournal.com. NBJ also hosts the NBJ/Newport Summit, an invitation-only retreat for C-level executives in the nutrition industry each July. For more information, visit www.nbjsummit.com.
New Hope Natural Media (www.newhope.com), a division of the Penton Media, Inc., is the leading media resource and information provider for the natural, organic and healthy products industry with print, in-person/event, and e-business products and services. Penton Media, Inc. is the largest independent business-to-business media company in the U.S., serving more than six million business professionals every month. The company’s market-leading brands are focused on 30 industries and include 113 trade magazines, 145 Web sites, 150 industry trade shows and conferences, and more than 500 information data products. Headquartered in New York City, the privately held company is owned by MidOcean Partners and U.S. Equity Partners II, an investment fund sponsored by Wasserstein & Co., LP, and its coinvestors. For additional information on the company and its businesses, visit www.penton.com.