OmegaPure, a division of Omega Protein, is now ready to present the fully staffed OmegaPure Technology and Innovation Center, located in Houston, Texas.
Food manufactures are encouraged to work within our culinary environment of scientists, executive chefs, and certified bakers to create a functional product that incorporates OmegaPure fish oil into the products manufactures are known for.
“ The Omega Pure Technology and Innovation Center was set up by Omega Protein basically to develop foods fortified with long chain omega 3 fats, to develop antioxidant and stabilization systems for OmegaPure oil and food products, and also to give technical assistance to sales, marketing, and processing.“ Ernesto Hernandez, Director Process Development
• Lipids- pilot plant facilities to analyze and process oils
• Analytical- conducts wet chemistry and advanced compositional studies
• Delivery Systems- encapsulation and micro-encapsulation system
• Food Service -Supervised by Culinary Chef
• Baked Goods- Supervised by Certified Baker
• Dairy and Beverages - Supervised by Dairy Scientist
Their services further extend to include assistance in determining the most effective methods of preserving, packaging, storing, and distributing manufactured products fortified with the wholesomeness of omega-3.