A workshop on issues, challenges and best practices for contract analytical laboratories,
June 24, 2005
Huntsman Cancer Institute
Salt Lake City, Utah
It will include discussion topics such as:
- An Overview of the Contract Analytical Lab (CAL) Market: How Many are There? Where are They? Who Regulates Them?
- Assessing Competency of CALs: A Checklist of Key Capabilities
- CAL Validation: Is Your Lab up to Speed?
- Conflicting Lab Results: Pinpointing the Reasons and Finding Solutions
- Contracting with CALs: Financial, Contractual and Liability Management
- Liability and Commercial Risks of Relying on Faulty CAL Lab Results
- CALs Under Canada’s NHP System: What Lessons can we Learn?
- Toward CAL Certification: A Status Report and Present Initiatives
- Managing CALs Doing Dietary Supplement Analysis
Registration & Info:
Attn: Lindsay Wright
Utah Natural Products Alliance (UNPA)
1075 Hollywood Ave., Salt Lake City, UT 84105
Tel: (801) 474-2572 / Fax: (801) 474-2571 e-mail: [email protected]