Date: July 17, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. PDT
Every manufacturer in the natural and organic space is in business because it sees the opportunity and wants to tap into the fast-growing healthy living movement. It has invested an enormous amount of time, money and emotional capital learning how to source, manufacturer and brand its products.
That’s where things can get challenging. Distributors may pay invoices with deductions taken out for trade spending or Manufacturer Charge Backs (MCBs) to cover the cost of slotting in the form of Free Fills, mandatory promotion allowances, etc. Additionally, some companies find that sales growth comes in the form of new distribution, but without any money going to the retailers to drive in-store awareness and sales, their products have been delisted. This forces many startup companies out of business.
Managing trade spending can be complex without proper expertise, processes, systems and training, so it’s critical to have the right information and resources at your fingertips.
In this Adesso Solutions webinar, you will learn:
- Why trade spending is a common challenge. Adesso Solutions and New Hope Network’s research arm, NEXT Data & Insights, conducted a recent survey of more than 100 NSO companies about their experience, attitudes, challenges and desires about optimizing their approach to managing trade spending.
- How you can master the art of trade spending and develop a roadmap for 3, 6, 12, 18 and 24 months.
- The steps to achieving trade promotion effectiveness.
- Case studies of companies improving their trade spending.
- How to develop a standard approach that lets smaller companies grow.
Eric Pierce, Vice President of Business Insights, New Hope Network
Fred Schroeder, President and CEO, Adesso Solutions