Natural Products Expo West 2019 marks the biggest event yet (yes, this trade show just keeps growing). Last year, we changed the campus a bit as the Anaheim Convention Center North Halls opened. Yet, already this year, hot product booth space has returned to the Hilton.
Here are some helpful tips on how to navigate the new (and traditional) features of your favorite event.
IDs and badges
Arrive in Anaheim and grab your badge right away. You will need it and a picture ID to explore all that is Expo West. Badge pickups are located at the convention center’s arena, the Anaheim Hilton, the white tent in the Marriott parking lot, the Hyatt Regency lobby and at Angel Stadium, 2000 E Gene Autry Way. Popup booths will open as needed across the outdoor plaza areas. Visit our On-Site Services page for more details.
Hot Products Pavilions
Find the newest products in the new North Halls (Level 100 floor plan) (Level 200 floor plan) and the Hilton’s ballrooms (floor plan). To get to the year-old North Halls, cross the skybridge from the main building or enter at ground level into the building across from the arena. Get a jumpstart here and in the Hilton, as these areas open Wednesday, March 6, a day before the main floor. But they also close a day early and will not be open Saturday, March 9.
For a PDF of this illustration, click download at the end of this story.
Main show floor shifts
Things have shifted inside the main convention center area. Some categories have moved to the opposite side of the show floor. Here’s where to find what you are looking for:
- Supplements: Hall D
- Business solutions: Hall C
- Health and beauty and natural living: Hall B
- Organic: Hall B
- Natural and specialty foods: Hall A, Hall B and Arena and Arena Lobby
Hall E and Level 300
Find all education events at the Anaheim Marriott, 700 West Convention Way.
We know the morning mantra. Count on your in-room coffee service to get you started. You might even want to bring some extra from home if it takes more to rev up your day. If only a latte will do, schedule time (a lot of it) to stand in line at the Starbucks locations in the Marriott, between the lobby and the conference center, and in the Hilton, off the main lobby near the food court. You can also find coffee and caffeinated concoctions inside the Anaheim Convention Center. Look for coffee bars near the entrance to Hall A (shh, this is the secret spot because it often has the shortest line) and across from the Hall C doors.
Under the California sun
- Arena Plaza. The outdoor area on the north side of the convention center is where you’ll find additional networking opportunities, activations, and a second stage featuring live music and speakers. Need a moment to meditate? You’ll find your guide here.
- Grand Plaza. Catch some fun and take a moment to rest and soak up the California-expo vibe in the plaza between the convention center, the Marriott and the Hilton. The large central stage features music throughout the convention. Be sure to explore the outdoor booths, and don’t forget to mark your calendar for the nightly concerts and morning yoga. You can also find food trucks behind the stage.
- The Park. Find food truck action featuring local faves as well as special national appearances in “The Park,” across Hotel Way from the Hilton.
- Fresh Ideas Tent. Focus on organic and start off expo right with the Fresh Ideas exhibit open only 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, March 6.