NPA Announces New Name for Trade Show and ConferenceNPA Announces New Name for Trade Show and Conference
January 5, 2011
WASHINGTON, D.C. – The Natural Products Association (NPA) and New Hope Natural Media, which produces the NPA’s official trade show and conference, announce a new name for this annual event: Natural Products Association MarketPlace. It will be held at the Las Vegas Convention Center June 23-25, 2011. NPA members will receive special discount pricing. For more information, visit www.NPAMarketPlace.com.
At NPA MarketPlace, attendees will find a place to connect with:
· People: 5,000 industry members who support the mission of the NPA and look for business opportunities in a fun environment
· Products: 250 exhibits, plus access to 200 more in World Tea Expo, which showcase the new leaders in natural and healthy lifestyle products
· Knowledge: This year’s program features Keynote Speaker Dr. Tieraona Low Dog and a series of focused education sessions
Learn more about:
· Attending and badge registration: Visit www.NPAMarketPlace.com. Members of the NPA get special discount pricing.
· Exhibiting: Contact Erica Kennon at 303-998-9314 or [email protected]. Be sure to ask about cost savings for NPA members and convenient, affordable booth packages.
· Joining the Natural Products Association: Join today and take advantage of special pricing at NPA MarketPlace by contacting Colleen Rood at 202-223-0101 x247 or [email protected].
“The Natural Products Association, as the leading voice of the industry, represents more than 1,900 retailers, manufacturers and suppliers of natural products. Please join us in supporting our industry by taking an active role in this year’s show, as well as in NPA’s initiatives and advocacy efforts,” said John Gay, NPA executive director and CEO.
“This change serves to realign the show with the goals and ideals of the association to better serve those who make and sell natural products. We look forward to making this timeless show more informative, exciting and relevant to the industry,” said Fredrik M. Linder, president of New Hope Natural Media.
For more information about the Natural Products Association, visit www.npainfo.org.
Natural Products Association
The Natural Products Association (NPA), founded in 1936, is the largest and oldest nonprofit organization dedicated to the natural products industry. NPA represents more than 1,900 members accounting for more than 10,000 retailers, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of natural products, including foods, dietary supplements, and health/beauty aids. As the leading voice of the natural products industry, the NPA’s mission is to advocate for the rights of consumers to have access to products that will maintain and improve their health, and for the rights of retailers and suppliers to sell these products. Visit www.NPAInfo.org.
You May Also Like