Healthy detox and weight loss Twitter chatHealthy detox and weight loss Twitter chat
As part of a month-long program dedicated to free healthy detox and weight loss education, we're hosting a Twitter chat to answer top questions on these important product categories.
January 7, 2014
As part of a month-long healthy detox and weight loss education program, our Twitter chat will answer top questions about these product categories and provide holistic, research-backed solutions, while connecting you with your customers.
Join newhope360, Delicious Living, author/nutrition expert Jonathan Bailor and our sponsor Nutrigold in our #wellnesschat14 on January 16 at 2 pm E.T.
Holistic weight loss solutions for your customers
Easy recipe ideas to promote in-store
Everyday detox advice (no deprivation necessary)
Top research-backed detox and weight loss supplements
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
2. Log into our Twitter Chat Room. Or you can choose to follow the hashtag #wellnesschat14 on your mobile phone or Twitter app.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #wellnesschat14 hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.
Questions? Tweet us @NewHope360 or leave them in the comments.
About the Author(s)
You May Also Like