“I think we’re at a really exciting time where changing consumer sentiment is creating incredible opportunities for our businesses and our brands.”
—Eric Pierce, New Hope Network
Connecting with the changing consumer
As a market research manager for New Hope’s NEXT Data and Insights team, Amanda Hartt explores in this Natural Products Expo West 2019 session how consumer values, industry trends and product disruption are evolving.
- Using back office operations as a marketing goldmine.
- Our food system has been identified as a villain and has played the role of victim, but it can also be the solution.
- More so than prior generations, millennials are showing us that buying can be a moral decision.
- Consumers are engaging at a deeper level now: They value how food is made and who grew it, and are willing to pay more for higher-quality ingredients.
- Regenerative agriculture is the buzz phrase: Climate matters more than ever and is a key concern.
This session—Connecting with the Changing Consumer: The Consumer is Changing—The Brand Opportunity—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2019.