“Sometimes in our industry we can talk way up here and talk over someone’s head, or we can talk down here and it doesn’t mean anything. I think what drives us is to find this middle ground where you can marry these two together and communicate in a normal way that an everyday person can understand.”
— Chris Crawford, VP of Education, LifeSeasons
- Starting in 2019, we’ll have six studies in process—both qualitative and quantitative—on finished product.
- We’re opening our first integrative health clinic in Dallas, Texas, by 2020.
- Studying a formulation vs. studying individual ingredients—what’s the difference?
- Publishing white papers on your studies is a good way to share information if you can’t put it on your label.
- Our ingredient science library on our website does the filtering work for people.
This session—The Supplement Round Table: Interview with LifeSeasons VP of Education Chris Crawford—was recorded at Natural Products Expo East 2018.