“When you see retailers like Kroger, Costco, Safeway Albertsons, and how they’re mobilizing around digital and online, I think what you find is that they have several different questions and it’s a struggle, it’s not something that they’re really doing at their own behest; it’s sort of where the customer’s going, and if they don’t participate, they’re not going to evolve, and they’re not going to be part of the future universe.”
—Mathis Martines, founding partner, M2 Brands
- Retailing is a relationship: customers, suppliers, enablers; online fits within all aspects of this.
- Learn about the "endless aisle," the biggest thing for retailers: meeting customers where they are.
- We still don’t have a solution for shipping fresh items; brands should look at this.
- Convenience is key in the online world.
- Get six tips for how your brand can really win at brick-and-mortar by supporting retailers’ online efforts.
This session—Fueling Sales in an Omnichannel World: Maintaining Retail Relevance in an Omnichannel World—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2019. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.