"There’s an incredible opportunity as the barriers to entry go away and as people lose trust in conventional brands.”
—Betsy McGinn, McGinn eComm Consulting
- Some 87% of sales are still happening in brick-and-mortar retail stores.
- Learn the definition of omnichannel.
- “It’s not just about selling in different or multiple channels, it’s more about connecting with the consumer where they live," according to Hubspot.
- In the last eight years, the top 25 grocery companies have lost $18 billion in market share.
- Emerging brands are growing by 19%, while conventional brands are declining at the same rate.
This session—Fueling Sales in an Omnichannel World: Introduction and Overview—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2019.