"Organic agriculture, because of the soil microbiology and a lot of life in the soil, it is a lot more resilient than conventional agriculture."
—Dave Alexander, Global Organics
Part 1: Entering the net positive zone
- Discover which ancient grains can revive depleted soil.
Part 2: Barriers to scaling
- What do these regenerative practices need to scale?
- Is consumer demand the most important driver for change?
Part 3: Hope for the future
- Why big food companies are trying to find climate solutions.
- What's the story you hope to tell to the future?
This session—The Climate Opportunity of Agriculture Roundtable—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017.