"Online shopping has really become very disruptive and innovative ... historically, in China, the retail landscape has had a lack of scale and efficiency. That really created an opportunity when the internet came into play."
—Shirley Huang, Vision Avenue Consulting
Part 1: Areas of growth
- Overview of China's supplement market.
- Understanding the Chinese consumer and underlying market growth drivers.
Part 2: E-commerce
- Top e-commerce sites and flagship stores.
- Online consumer segments and what categories of supplements are trending.
Part 3: Top-selling categories
- Chinese millennials are putting health as a priority and driving supplement market growth.
- Top-selling categories of supplements and the top 10 brands succeeding in China.
Part 4: Questions and answers
- What is the future for cross-border e-commerce?
- Are there any government regulations on e-commerce, or will there be in the future?
This session—The Changing Chinese Consumer, Opportunities for Supplement Growth Abroad—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.