"Climate change is having a significant impact on agriculture. It's one of the biggest threats that we have to our world and certainly to our supply chains."
—Robynn Shrader, National Co+op Grocers (NCG)
Part 1: Climate is a business issue
- How climate change is already having a significant impact on food production.
- Why it's critical to bring values into the heart of commerce.
Part 2: Effectively using your voice
- Why taking climate initiative can help employment retention and recruitment.
- How brands can share stories around the climate change initiatives they are making.
Part 3: Growth works, growth sells
- The best ways to sequester carbon and be a net positive company.
- Collaborating with competition to cut packaging waste and meet energy goals.
Part 4: Vision for the industry
- Can smaller companies bring positive change to bigger companies who acquire them?
- What is the No. 1 thing brands can do to become industry leaders in climate change?
This session—Climate Day, Executive Roundtable—was recorded at Natural Products Expo West 2017.