"I think that there's going to be more value created in the industry in the next five years than in the next twenty."
—Stephen Hughes, Sunrise Strategic Partners
Part 1: Evolutions in the market and impact investing
- Piper Jaffray's Janica Lane talks recent trends in acquisitions by category.
- How the market is evolving toward experiential and lifestyle-based products.
- Food Future Inc.'s Gigi Lee Chang discusses what investors are looking for in mission-driven businesses.
Part 2: The generational shift and the plant revolution
- "There is going to be a major shift in wealth," according to Sunrise Strategic Partners' Stephen Hughes.
- How to partner with investment firms to add strategic value and leverage industry relationships.
- New Crop Capital's Chris Kerr discusses big economic opportunities in the protein sector.
Part 3: Operational guidance and disruptive investment models
- Lyra Growth Partners' Milan Roy offers operational guidance for brands to "find the right fit" with investors.
- CircleUp's Asher Hochberg talks about the incredible opportunity to crowdfund with CircleUp.
- White Road Investments' Gregg Bagni reveals major skill sets that investors are looking for in entrepreneurs.
This session—Funding the Good Food Future—was recorded at Esca Bona 2016. Click "download" below to access the presentation slides.