"If we can bring back a fruit with a little farm and three people... I think we can really bring back the food system and we can do it together."
—Andrew Pittz, Sawmill Hollow Farm
Part 1: "The next big berry"
- The amazing story of how Pittz brought back the native aronia berry and revolutionized his farm and his community.
- How thinking disruptively and taking risks can grow an industry from the ground up.
Part 2: Putting the culture back into agriculture
- The idea that food and farming can connect an entire populous.
- How Pittz turned heroes into friends and friends into mentors.
Part 3: Musical guest, Finian Makepeace
- Finian Makepeace shares his vision of a better food future through his original music.
This session—Closing Keynote—was recorded at Esca Bona 2016. Click "download" to access the presentation slides.