A leader in water-extracted botanical ingredients, Bioactives American Corporation is introducing two new water-soluble botanical ingredients to its product portfolio, Garcinia cambogia with 65 percent Hydroxy citric acids (HCA) and Green Coffee Bean extract with 18 percent chlorogenic acids.
The company has generated strong interest over the last year in its proprietary, self-affirmed GRAS ingredients Salsulin and AMLAAC and expects to see that interest continue, bolstered by the new additions to the portfolio, as well as growing interest in clean label botanicals for use in supplements and food product development. Bioactives American will be demonstrating the water solubility of its ingredients at Booth #312 at the SupplySide West trade show on Oct. 7-8.
“As the pendulum swings further toward less-processed, clean-label products, we believe that our ingredients are on the mark for product developers looking for substantiated, clean and efficacious ingredients to meet the expectations of their customers,” said company co-founder and CEO Mohamed Rafi, Ph.D. “We look forward to generating further momentum this year at SupplySide West.”
Bioactives American will feature:
- Garcinia cambogia with 65 percent HCA, also called Malabar Tamarind, is native to India, Southeast Asia and Polynesia, and known as an effective natural appetite suppressant.
- Green Coffee bean extract with 18 percent chlorogenic acid from pure, unroasted green coffee beans for healthy weight management.
- Salsulin, a self-affirmed GRAS ingredient for healthy blood sugar metabolism.
- AMLAAC, a self-affirmed GRAS ingredient for general health, made from the super fruit Amla and extracted with water.
- AQUA-D3, a water-soluble Vitamin D3, essential for calcium absorption and important for bone, teeth, and muscle health along with immune function.
- A full curcumin portfolio, including CURQFEN, a highly bioavailable formula of curcumin and fenugreek complex, Granulated Curcumin 95 percent, Organic Curcumin 95 percent and the first Micronized Curcumin 95 percent on the market, offering superior bioavailability and absorption. Curcumin is well-known in Ayurvedic tradition for its anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antioxidant properties.
Bioactives American’s offers a full portfolio of highly specialized and standalone ingredients with superior nutritional value and bioavailability.