Gaia Herbs, a leading natural herbal products brand in the United States, announced its partnership with the esteemed German herbal products company, SALUS Haus (Salus). As of March 1, 2021, Gaia Herbs will become the exclusive U.S. distributor of the Salus brand’s complete line of high-quality herbal products and dietary supplements, which are marketed under the name Floradix®.
Salus, a renowned global company in the natural remedies and food supplements industry, has been producing natural health products for more than 100 years. In that time, this well-respected company has helped to set the overall quality standards in the natural healthcare and nutrition industries.
Gaia Herbs’ U.S. distribution will include Salus’ top-selling product, Floradix® Iron + Herbs Liquid, which is also the best-selling natural liquid iron supplement in the Natural Channel in the U.S. today. The Floradix brand has an esteemed reputation amongst iron supplements for being gentle-to-digest and easily absorbed, which are common complaints of conventional iron supplements. Additional products include:
- Floravital® Iron + Herbs Liquid – A yeast and gluten-free, vegan alternative to the best-selling Floradix iron liquid supplement.
- Floradix® Iron Tablets – A convenient tablet form of the top-selling liquid Floradix iron formulation.
- Calcium Liquid – A gentle and easily-absorbed form of this mineral, which is essential for bone health.
- Calcium-Magnesium Liquid – An easily absorbable form of essential calcium with magnesium, zinc, and vitamin D, all nutrients essential for bone health.
- Magnesium Liquid – With 250 mg of easily absorbable magnesium in each delicious serving.
- Kinder Love® Children’s Multivitamin – Provides essential vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, as well as key nutrients including calcium, choline, and iodine in an easily absorbed liquid format, which is lightly sweetened with fruit juice concentrates.
- Epresat® Multivitamin – An easily absorbed liquid multivitamin that delivers essential nutrients in a concentrated food and herbal extract base that is easy to digest.
- Red Beet Soluble Crystals – Naturally sweet tasting and instantly soluble crystals crafted from the juice of freshly harvested organic beets. These crystals are a great addition to smoothies and soups and are also ideal for use in baking.
- Gallexier® Herbal Bitters Liquid – A traditional bitter herbal formulation, which helps to support digestion, especially after a rich or heavy meal.
“Salus has been paving the way in natural remedies for more than a hundred years while maintaining their strict commitment to organic cultivation and environmental sustainability. We are honored to partner with Salus as the exclusive U.S. distributor of its herbal and dietary supplements as we have long admired this company,” said Angela McElwee, president and CEO of Gaia Herbs. “At Gaia Herbs, our purpose is to connect people, plants, and planet to create healing. Our philosophy is grounded in certain truths that serve as the pillars for everything we do, including the companies we choose to align ourselves with. Salus shares our commitment to environmental protection and positive social impact efforts, and we’re excited to further the work of protecting our planet while providing consumers with high-quality, trusted functional products that support health and wellness through this partnership.”
“We are delighted that Gaia Herbs has become our new U.S. distributor for our herbal products and dietary supplements,” added Florian Block, PhD, managing director of Salus. “Gaia Herbs shares our commitment to plants, product quality, and sustainability, so we are pleased to partner with them. Since 1916, Salus has been a family-run company dedicated to developing the highest-quality products to support health and wellness. Our company has implemented the highest certified sustainability standards for the environment, society, and all of our employees working in our climate-neutral production sites in Germany. Salus products are currently distributed in more than 60 countries globally, and we look forward to working with Gaia Herbs to expand our U.S. distribution so that our products can help support the health of even more people during these challenging times.”
The FloradixUSA.com website will go live in mid-November and will contain additional information. Gaia Herbs will officially begin distributing Salus’ products in the U.S. market on March 1, 2021. These products will be available through independent health food and organic stores including, Whole Foods and Sprouts, as well as through FloradixUSA.com and e-commerce channels including Amazon, Thrive Market, and more.
Source: Gaia Herbs