NBJ is now accepting nominations for the 2017 Business Achievement Awards. Winners will appear in NBJ’s Annual Executive Review & Awards Issue in March 2018, and those companies and individuals will be invited to accept their awards in person at the 2018 NBJ Summit. Nomination deadline extended through Monday, Dec. 4, 2017.
- Large Company Growth (Over $50 million in annual sales)
- Mid-Size Company Growth ($10 million to $50 million)
- Small Company Growth (Under $10 million)
- Supply Chain Transparency
- Efforts on Behalf of the Industry
- Management Achievement
- Science and Innovation
- Stewardship and Sustainability
- Mission and Philanthropy
You may nominate your own company and make more than one nomination by the Monday, Dec. 4 deadline. Check out last year’s winners in the April issue of Nutrition Business Journal.
We are looking for a written testimonial of no more than 500 words explaining why you believe this company, person or product should receive a specific NBJ award. The more detailed you can be in your nominations, the easier it will be for NBJ to pick our 2017 winners. Nominations should describe such distinguishing achievements as:
- A company’s revenue growth, profitability gains or turnaround.
- The science and technology backing new nutrition products.
- A company’s successful entry into new sales channels, market segments or geographic areas.
- Noteworthy management initiatives.
- Successful consumer education initiatives.
- Diversification, acquisition or integration achievements.
- Commitment to sustainability and stewardship in the supply chain, including environmental and social concerns.
Thank you in advance for your participation i NBJ’s Business Achievement Awards process. We wouldn’t be able to provide these industry awards without your input.
Make your nomination: