The deadline for NBJ's 2019 Business Achievement Awards has been extended to March 26. Winners will appear in NBJ’s Annual Awards Issue in May 2020, and those companies and individuals will be invited to accept their awards in person at the 2020 NBJ Summit.
- Large Company Growth (Over $50 million in annual sales)
- Mid-Size Company Growth ($10 million to $50 million)
- Small Company Growth (Under $10 million)
- Supply Chain Transparency
- Efforts on Behalf of the Industry
- Management Achievement
- Science and Innovation
- Stewardship and Sustainability
- Mission and Philanthropy
You may nominate your own company and make more than one nomination. Check out last year’s winners in the June 2019 issue of Nutrition Business Journal.
We are looking for a written testimonial of no more than 300 words explaining why you believe this company, person or product should receive a specific NBJ award. The more detailed you can be in your nominations, the easier it will be for our advisory board to pick the winners. Nominations should describe such distinguishing achievements as:
- A company’s revenue growth, profitability gains or turnaround.
- The science and technology backing new nutrition products.
- A company’s successful entry into new sales channels, market segments or geographic areas.
- Noteworthy management initiatives.
- Successful consumer education initiatives.
- Diversification, acquisition or integration achievements.
- Commitment to sustainability and stewardship in the supply chain, including environmental and social concerns.
Thank you in advance for your participation in NBJ’s Business Achievement Awards process. We wouldn’t be able to provide these industry awards without your input.