Over the last three months, consumers have developed new habits, preferences and behaviors while shopping for essentials against the backdrop of a sudden pandemic. But now that many states are ending their shelter-in-place measures and reopening businesses across the country, how will these consumers adapt once again?
In our second webinar in partnership with real-time market research platform Suzy, we’ll dive into whether or not the new normal of socially distant grocery shopping will stick with consumers beyond their time in isolation, and share the latest research from Suzy’s always-on panel of screened and verified U.S. consumers.
Join Eric Pierce, VP of business insights at New Hope Network, and Avi Savar, president at Suzy, as they present actionable, real-time insights on where consumers are shopping for the groceries they need, what this means for the future and how companies can best support their consumers during the current moment.
Over the course of this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- Insights into how consumers might approach grocery shopping over the next 60 days.
- Shifts in consumer purchasing behaviors as states and restaurants begin to reopen.
- Shopping online vs. shopping in stores.
- How consumers are engaging with healthy and functional foods.
- The importance of brand purpose and eco and social responsibility for consumers.
- The role of food and beverage brands in a reemerging economy.
Eric Pierce, VP of Business Insights, New Hope Network
Avi Savar, President, Suzy